Battery energy storage systems with a wide range of applications from industrial facilities to remote communities.
Efficient and cost-effective energy production is only half the battle. Energy storage systems are designed to address the ever-rising consumption and price of electricity.
Anvil Crawler are experts in Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) design, installation, and commissioning services, with a special background in the battery installation and integration processes.
Our battery energy storage services include:
- Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) consultation
- AHJ permitting
- Local distribution company (LDC) interconnection
- Electrical and civil construction
Our clients include:
- Class A industrial clients who want to mitigate their Global Adjustment costs as part of Ontario’s Industrial Conservation Initiative (ICI)
- Industrial and commercial facilities that rely on uninterrupted operations
- Class B commercial clients who want to optimize energy expenditures
Energy storage has a wide range of uses:
- Global adjustment mitigation measures
- Intermittent solution for commercial power outages, providing security and resiliency to keep your production running
- Ancillary power supply for EV transit fleet or other clean energy infrastructure during peak-use times
- Immediate back-up power supply system for data centre; allowing for uninterrupted power at the first point of an outage, providing enough time to run up generators